Chris & Denise Nelson produced their first wine as a labor of love when they wanted a wine made especially for their family to enjoy on their wedding day. After their wedding, they both realized they wanted to continue offering what they did well, “making good wines people enjoyed!” After planting over 330 vines, nurturing them along and over 200 medals won on the many different wines made over the years, that same labor of love goes into each and every bottle of wine made as it did over a decade ago! We also take pride in all off our grape wines being Kentucky Proud, made from 100% Kentucky Grapes, supporting the Kentucky vineyard growers throughout the state. We welcome you into our family and hope you too will enjoy that labor of love that still continues in everything we do!
Wine Club Benefits
Club Members receive three bottles of our award winning wines each quarter. Each quarterly club package includes:
- An exclusive wine release party every quarter with complimentary appetizers, desserts and tastings.
- Three bottles of specially selected wines by our wine maker. Members may request to exchange selection if they prefer.
- One complimentary wine tasting for our wine club member and a guest every month.
- 20% discount toward all regularly priced items, food & wine in both locations all the time.
- 20% discount on events.
- Exclusive first release wine tastings & purchase offers for wine club members of newly released wines
- Exclusive recipes to pair with our wines
The Not-So-Small Print
* You must be 21 years old or over to join our wine club.
** UPS Standard Ground rates apply. We cannot ship to certain states in accordance to ABC laws. Please call 859-881-5007 to check if your state is one we may ship to. An adult signature, 21 or over is required for delivery. Please make sure the address you give us is one that someone 21 or over will be home to sign for your delivery to avoid redelivery charges.
*** There is no fee to join the club. Club costs are for three bottles combined; plus tax. Each quarter you will be notified via E-mail that your wine is ready for pickup. Your credit card will be automatically billed for each quarter’s wine selection plus tax within 48 hours of the quarterly wine release pick-up party. Chrisman Mill Vineyards & Winery is not and will be not responsible for any non-sufficient fund charges to your banking account. Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers. If a wine release is not picked up by the next quarterly release (within 90 days), that wine release is forfeited with no refund available.
****A membership may be cancelled at any time after you have accepted 2 releases by writing Chrisman Mill Winery, Attention Wine Club Manager, 2308 Sir Barton Way, Suite 190, Lexington, KY 40509 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.